Phedora - The Litany

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi guys!

It appears to be my personal tradition to post here everytime my band launches a new track, so here I am doing it again. I just hope it would be good enough for you to not be mad at me.

So anyways, we are from Poland and our style is something between alternative and prog metal. The song is pretty long, but we've made effort to make it interesting enough, so that it won't sound boring. But to decide about that is up to you, so I'm waiting for any kinds of comments :)

PHEDORA - THE LITANY

Well problem is there isn't much technical to critique and that might be why people have trouble commenting.

Singing is well done, technically solid without being mechanical. Are you the singer here? I'd like to ask him how he's feeling on the track. He seems like he's into it or a good faker. :P

Songwriting is pretty tight. Production is pretty solid. How's your band doing man? To me it sounds like 'it' factor and luck is what it's going to take to break out more. Your music engages, doesn't offend and I have a more positive than usual response to this style of music, which I've been a bit burnt out on.

It's high quality music in this genre. But I don't know about breakthrough. How's stage presence? To me it's gotta be like marketing and 'it factor.' You seem to be amassing a fanbase already which is good. Keep at it.

Thanks for your response! Yeah, I am the singer there and I've also written the lyrics which are a part of a greater story, which is probably why I am so into singing it. I think that emotions are equally important as the melody itself, so I'm glad to hear that somebody feels in the similar way. We have many ideas about our self promotion here so we're opting and counting for the best. We'll see how it will come out though ;)