muse sing for absolution cover

• TMV World Legacy Member

I'm not the right person to judge your singing in regards to technical details, but I usually click away after 5 seconds, if I don't like something. I didn't click away after 5 seconds, didn't even think about it ;)

Your voice is better than Matthew's, in my opinion - but his singing is better. ;) He's simply more emotional connected to his own stuff and can put more passion into his singing. But well, that's why you chose a Muse song, I guess . ;)

I personally love Muse for the music, especially the wild guitar stuff. So "Sing for Absolution" isn't quite my favourite Muse song. I'd like to hear you cover some other Muse song. "Unintended" would be an obvious choice after "Song for Absolution". You'd make a pretty good cover of that one, I'm sure ;)

• TMV World Legacy Member

thanks man :)

mathew is my favorite singer, and teacher lol, I listen to him all day, and I learned a lot from it, still learning

can you please tell me what you noticed about the singing, so I work on it, I tried to lower my larynx to be less nasal(I have a problem with my nose it makes me sound nasal I'm pursuing a treatment but I'm not sure it will work...)

I'll try to cover unintended ::)