One man barbershop quartet + 2

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi everyone.

This is definitely something different for me and I had so much fun doing it. Julien Neel is my friend from France who does the One Man Barbershop Quartet. Then he invited me to sing the soprano part of Marian Paroo in "Lida Rose" & "Will I Ever Tell You" from the movie "The Music Man". Then he added Christy-Lyn Marais from South Africa to play the piano as Mrs. Paroo.

Have fun!

www.elenahouseonline.com

Musically, this probably isn't my cup of tea, but it was certainly a cool idea and very well executed.

I've never been skydiving, but I've zoomed in on Google Earth really, really fast.

Musically, this probably isn't my cup of tea, but it was certainly a cool idea and very well executed.

That project was a lot of fun. Julien is such a good singer. His specialty is harmonizing as a one man quartet. His YT channel is http://www.youtube.com/user/trudbol

www.elenahouseonline.com

I thought it was fantastic, I used to listen to the soundtrack to the music man all the time with my mom. You sang the high notes beautifully, but were a tad breathy on the lower notes. Still, it was a joy to listen to.