The Fray - You Found Me cover

• TMV World Legacy Member

I've been experimenting to get more beefy on higher part of my range, some people call it late bridging i guess. I kinda dislike my voice that usually flip into smooth and weak voice in my higher range. But usually adding more power will invites tension to my singing, so hopefully you guys can give feedback on this cover. I dont want to overdo it so i choose a song that still in my comfortable range.

**harsh feedbacks are really welcome, because i usually learn something and improve from that :P

I liked very much. Very cool tone. Are the choruses yours? The only note: sometimes you seem to let go a little bit your breath support. But overall a very good performance!

I liked it alot! The only problem I had was that you changed the lyric "I found god" I like how that lyric sounds in the song.

Thanks jarom, i changed it because i dont like singing something related to God in the lyrics. :P

I liked very much. Very cool tone. Are the choruses yours? The only note: sometimes you seem to let go a little bit your breath support. But overall a very good performance!

Thanks neko, are you referring the backup voice in the chorus? There were already there in the karaoke instrumental. Anyway can you elaborate more on the letting go of my breath support? Is it the pushing downward of the diaphragm? Which means i must consistently push it downward all the time while singing? Sorry i kinda clueless when talking about singing terms.