21 year old singer from a small country Latvia

• 4 weeks later...
  • TMV World Legacy Member

My honest impression is that you should be on the radio with that great voice! Very sweet tone and nice vibrato too. Keep up the great singing my dear.

"GIDDYUP!"

• 2 months later...

Knowing that you are working on your voice by yourself and probably do not have singing experience outside of your home I think you have done a awesome job thus far, keep working on it and you will get better. I have pointed out what I am hearing below:

I think the vibrato is too weak. I do not believe you are capturing enough breath to support the vibrato all the way through. This is a nice acceptable amateur performance, though too tense. It’s a bit boring for me; too much of the same melody. You should really work on the song, it’s a nice choice for you to master. I urge you to consider a few lessons with a reputable voice coach. I think at minimum four lessons or so. If you have skype many voice coaches can work with you online such as Robert Lunte...

Please do not take offense of what I am saying above; you have gallons of potential; but you need constructive direction and more singing experience if you want to get all the beauty out of your beautiful voice...In my opinion you are only capturing about 40% of what you really have inside you....

www.myspace.com/brtempleofsound
www.vamacoustics.com

Hi Droplet,

You have a lovely voice. Good sound, good vibrato foundation. All the RAW talent is there. From a coaching point of view I would recommend that you work on the dynamics of singing, control and support. Proper support will give you more colour and strenght. Control will let you approach any project. Dynamics will make the performance interesting for the listener.

Agreed that you are only showing 40% of your potential. Depending on what your goal is you could take it as far as you want.

Good luck!

Michele

ps.....a vocal coach will help you will a certain project. will help with the vocal and the performance. A vocal TEACHER will help you develop your support, sound, phonation, and will teach you how to use all muscles. I would recommend a teacher at your level. Build a solid foundation and the sky is the limit after that!