OMG REGGAE?!

• TMV World Legacy Member

So.. Like.. I'm a power metal-warrior but I wanted to try doing something reggae...

Please tell me what you think... (it's only a short chorus thingy I sung in, kinda made up the melody/harmony and lyrics on the go therefor it's nothing advanced)

(EDIT: Updated link, now there's a verse too and better harmonies!! xD)

Totally freaking awesome. Is there a way you can link in a format I can save to my computer? I think I would grow another gray hair waiting for you to record an album that I could buy.

Of course, I'm going to like it. I like all genres, not just heavy metal.

Hey Ron.. I think you flatter me a bit much now!!! I'm going to try to complete it today (gonna get some sleep first)... Sing the rest of the verses/choruses (and resing some harmonies)

But if you want I guess I can make an .mp3 out of the .wav, if I can figure out how to do that :P

Do whatever you can do.

I don't mean to be just flattering. I mean to be objective, as a listener, a member of the public that buys music. And treasures music as a gift.

Evidently, in the past, someone told you that you sound like crap and you erroneously believed them. Well, stop believing them. They were full of &*%$. Period, paragraph, new book. Get used to it, deal with it, you can sing and need to stop beating the crap out of yourself. This beating yourself down is not accomplishing anything good and is, in fact, evil. So, stop it. Right now.

Archived