Have you really loved a woman(Bryan Adams)

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi Folks,, 
Been a while since I posted.  Have been working on my technique for the last several months.  This is a cleaned up version of a song that I have done earlier.  Deceptively tough song to sing.  Let me know what you think.. 

1 hour ago, Denis Gallén Iserte said:

very good, but I think you have to improve from part 2:41, the high range part of the song.

looks like is very compressed voice and a little forced in that part.

have you tried singing thah part with more "head voice" or more relaxed ?

I can do relaxed head voice.  Personally I don't mind a bit of "forced" tonality, especially in Western music, somehow, I feel that a little bit of imperfection conveys the human side.   Also, with my relaxed head voice, it may have a larger tonality gap, from the rest of the song.  This is a balance that I can never seem to successfully get.  In a world where the feedback would be instantaneous, I could do what the composer wanted... 

But these things I guess are very individual centric, in terms of what listeners prefer... Thank you for your feedback.. 

Hi Aravind, I thought it sounded good throughout the song. But I have to agree with Denis regarding the Bridge, where I feel you changed the mood you set in the rest of the song, by going, perhaps, to strong, almost hard Rock/Heavy Metal style. Overall, I liked it. Also, I think you did an awesome job dialing down the "cartoonish voice", almost eliminating it completely. Keep them coming friend!