BIG HARD SUN

• TMV World Legacy Member

I have just joined the forum in the hope of improving my singing. Here is a cover of Big Hard Sun. Any constructive thoughts on how to improve the vocals in it would be appreciated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDW5a7cg8jw

Here is another song at the lower end of my register.

You've got a nice, even application of sound across your range. I really loved "Long Black Train." I can't sing that low. You've got some nice, warm tones down there.

Big Hard Sun was good, too.

I don't have much to add in the way of singing. Performing, however, you might want to look at the camera, now and then. Engaging the audience is key. If you are interested in them, they are interested in you.

You've got a nice, even application of sound across your range. I really loved "Long Black Train." I can't sing that low. You've got some nice, warm tones down there.

Big Hard Sun was good, too.

I don't have much to add in the way of singing. Performing, however, you might want to look at the camera, now and then. Engaging the audience is key. If you are interested in them, they are interested in you.

Thanks much for the input on this. I was reading those songs from music sheets so could not look up and play it at the same time. I will keep working on that stage presence. :cool:

Archived