3 New Gn'R Covers, Check it out! :)

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hiiiiiiiii :)

I have made 3 new covers of me singing. I post them here to get some feedback of what you think about it and what you think i should practice and improve :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCRVxU2MIb8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FOM2q_z4Yo

Hey, Rappie, I haven't seen you here in a while. And I haven't been over to the GnR forum in a while. I just don't have the time. I have a limited amount of free time outside of work and my singing and I spend that little time, here.

Really good cover of "Patience." You naturally have Axl's tone. Your pitch was good. Remember to breath in and out from your belly.

"Mr. Brownstone." Way better on the breath, which is required to deliver this legato line full of words. There's no way to do it staccato and you were legato all the way through.

"November Rain." A little shaky in spots, some wobble, earlier in the song. I think it was because you were oversinging. Just a little too loud. Try it with a little less volume. The last third was more the volume you should have throughout.

I hear you man! I know november rain wasnt 100% but it felt pretty good. Overall it feels like i have developed lots of things since my old posts. If you compare patience, the new and the old one, i got much more power in the end of the song and its also more clean. I actually couldnt do it like that couple months ago :)

You will discover, Rappie, if you haven't yet, the right kind of practice is more important than the amount of practice. And I have noticed improvement in your breath, and the natural vibrato that comes from balanced phonation. And your accent is hardly noticable. And I wouldn't even worry about the accent. Just keep doing what you are doing.

Archived