Just something I made for fun.

• TMV World Legacy Member

A few days ago I was trying to make a weird version of the a song called, [????] I don't know, but it is made by TATU, a russian lesbian group (they just pretended!) who was big 10 years ago.

www.rofleren.dk/music/tatu_cool_note.mp3 I was trying to make some chorus and sing random highnotes, and I make one highnote with a little distortion in the end, which sounds cool. But I have no idea how I made that distortion, but as far as I remember, it didnt hurt. And now for my wishlist: To be able to sing entire songs in that range, without sounding like a dying cat.

My main purpose of this clip for a question: Why do I sound like a dying cat?

Allow me to be an uncomfortable burr in your saddle. First off, why do you think you sound like a dying cat? Second, do you have a file for the sound of a dying cat, so that we can have a comparison of sound, to see if you really sound like a dying cat?

Singing is mental.

I've said it before. I will probably say it again, though, I am sure everone is tired of me saying it.

Hey Ron! When I say that I sound like a dying cat, I mean that this is not how I want to sound like (or mostly; i know I am doing something wrong, because I cant keep on singing in this range, and I cant sing actual lyrics in this range neither)

That's what I thought. The dying cat thing is either a description that only you can hear or it is a facade of modesty. If you criticize your own stuff, no one else could be any harsher, right?

Archived