Manowar "Courage" cover (ballad)

• TMV World Legacy Member

This is my vocal and piano cover of Manowar's song "Courage", and all copyrights are Manowar's.

My version is a bit different than the original, but hope you enjoy nonetheless.

Comments welcome

Sincerely, Nathan

I like the airy / breathy intro part. Manowar is very difficult to cover, if not impossible or some lol. I would like to hear you sing something without the air in your voice, though. Like, for instance, the rest of this song!!

www.drop-head.com

don't waste your time looking for some input. it seems they only like to input on their on style of singing around here, or something. i guess you have to be in their clik.

What do you mean?

People need to understand that we all have lives and that we can't critique every single song that gets uploaded. We all do what we can when we can. I try and at least listen to everything, but I can't spend the time right now breaking a song apart. Once this semester is over, I'll gladly post more. But 4 law classes and an english class are kickin my butt right now, on top of that - I finally have Pillars, and have been drilling onsets and sirens.. So my time is very limited. Also, I am new to singing and really can't offer much advice at all. Hope this helps people to understand what most of us have going on, and that we just don't live here in this forum waiting for someone to upload a song that needs to be critiqued right away.

www.drop-head.com

Archived