First Attempt - Enrique Iglesias - Hero (Need Feedback Urgently)

• TMV World Legacy Member

So, I love singing... I've done it all my life... But I've never been good, or atleast I don't think that i have.

Some people have told me that I do amazing, and I've denied it, because recording myself i sound like complete and utter trash.

Anyway, This is the first take of this song, and only a little bit... I'm wanting to sing it to this girl that means the world to me, because it's one of her favorite songs, but I want it to sound good so i don't make a fool out of myself...

Tell me what you think.

P.S - Standard Laptop Mic

Rate 0-10

Criticism:

10/10

Let me tell you that Enrique isn't the best singer to cover. Anyway you have much talent. I'm waiting for more from you!

My singing -----> http://soundcloud.com/richardstomach

im going to say 5/10, and not to be hurtful. its hard to judge because of the quality of the microphone. That said, your tone is completely unsupported and very very pressed, and your timing is off in certain areas. there is DEFINITELY potential in your voice, but still needs work...I realize the song must be sung tenderly, but there appears to be a lack of confidence in your singing, you need to learn to balance the two.