Chity Somapala - Photographic Breath

• TMV World Legacy Member

Dear All,

It's been a long time that I've been a member of this community and never had the chance to post on this forum what i've been doing as my schedule has been busy touring and teaching.

As a singer i've also done recently an instrumental album + 1 vocal track in my traditional language which leads more towards new age,soundtrack and contemporary edge.

Here are some links for all of you to get to know what i do :

The Official Video from my Album 'Photographic Breath' 2012:

MTV Sports Sri Lanka's Official Olympic Song 'Dreams of Fire' 2012:

(The English Langauge Version)

(The Sinhala Language Version)

The Official Music video of 'Believing The Dream': Tribute to the Sri Lankan Cricket team at the 2011 ICC Cricket World cup:

The CDBaby Store :

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/chitralchitysomapala

Thank you all

Greetings from Europe

Chity Somapala

www.somapala.com

Very interesting stuff man. Being so busy is good right? Love the emotion you produce when you sing. The first video seemed to be about a millisecond off from your vocals (which was just a tiny bit distracting). Other than that, no critique from me - awesome singing!

www.drop-head.com

Very interesting stuff man. Being so busy is good right? Love the emotion you produce when you sing. The first video seemed to be about a millisecond off from your vocals (which was just a tiny bit distracting). Other than that, no critique from me - awesome singing!

Thanks a million keith:)