Hallelujah (cover)

• TMV World Legacy Member

Sounds pretty good man. It's a little bit airy for my taste, but that maybe just a personal preference. When singin "Hallelujah", my suggestion would be to sing it like "allelujah" - The way you sing it now has a bit too much hhhhhhhhhhaaa in it. if ya know what I mean. Overall, I like it alot. Lots of the same feel as the original.

www.drop-head.com

• TMV World Legacy Member

Sounds pretty good man. It's a little bit airy for my taste, but that maybe just a personal preference. When singin "Hallelujah", my suggestion would be to sing it like "allelujah" - The way you sing it now has a bit too much hhhhhhhhhhaaa in it. if ya know what I mean. Overall, I like it alot. Lots of the same feel as the original.

I have to agree with Keith.

You are not really supporting or using good vocal fold closure within this song, but at 1:10 and 2:00 you sound really good. The technique you are using in these sections is the same technique you should focus on using throughout your range. Just remember that just because the pitch and dynamic level is different within this portion of the song does not mean that you cannot sing this way throughout the song.

Just focus on using the technique that I speak of above throughout your range and your sound will grow and develop into something amazing!

Keep up the good work :cool:

"verum ipsum factum"