Only an Ocean Away by Sarah Brightman - Cover by Elena

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi guys!

I was working on this project just before I suddenly wanted to do the "My Heart Will Go On" tribute to my dog B.D.

This is one of my favorite songs. It's "Only An Ocean Away" by Sarah Brightman.

I hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va62kiaYXAQ

www.elenahouseonline.com

i love your voice, as usual..but listening to this leads me to believe that there is A LOT of voice there that you aren't using. It sounds almost like you're being lazy. As singers, we're constantly told not to "push", but your voice is very similar to a girl that I've sang a couple duets with, who after working with a quality instructor, now has a very powerful voice...some food for thought. :)

i love your voice, as usual..but listening to this leads me to believe that there is A LOT of voice there that you aren't using. It sounds almost like you're being lazy. As singers, we're constantly told not to "push", but your voice is very similar to a girl that I've sang a couple duets with, who after working with a quality instructor, now has a very powerful voice...some food for thought. :)

Thank you so much for the nice comment, Tyson.

My coach is always telling me "don't push". He is an Opera singer in Paris and he keeps working on my support and mouth position to increase my volume. It has come a long way.

Thank you.

~Elena~

www.elenahouseonline.com

• Administrator

Elena House wrote :

Thank you so much Adolph.

You know you spoil me. :D

~Elena~

You're an EXCEPTIONAL and talented young lady in SO MANY WAYS :cool:

Adolph C. Namlik
Administrator ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.