How Should I progress this song I am writing.

• TMV World Legacy Member

Which one of the 2 parts should I write the verse over, im not great with song structure. And more importantly can you please rate my voice and singing.

Thank you.

You still sound like you are using way too much air in your vocals. TMA (too much air) is not a good thing. It tells your muscles (which u have no voluntary controll over) to do that every time you sing . In my humble quasi educated opinion, you should be doing support exercises, and adduction exercises. Unless, of course, you want to sing with tma forever.

www.drop-head.com

ya I can kind of sing 2 different styles, I just think the way where I use a lot of air sounds better? does it not? I listen to a lot of airy singers i guess like john mayer and kings of connivence.

I see where you are going stylistically with the extra air flow..

I think there is a place to do it, and you can trick your projection to sound "airy" without actually being overly airy.. Problem is Amatuer, is that you will dry out your chords and eventually, it will be extremely hard to correct that in the future, especially if you ever want to sing more powerful.

Overall, I enjoyed your tone, and think if you cleaned it up with less air, and built on the support mechs that Keith mentioned, you have something cool going on.

Answer to your questions ---- 2nd one for the verse..

Cheers,

David.