Ave Maria - Caccini by Elena House

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi everyone.

I will re-uploading my videos one per week.

Some of you have seen my previous videos. Please give them one more look as I am trying to build my new YT channel. I will also be making new videos, like always, and uploading them with the others. :)

Here is my Ave Maria - Caccini. Please enjoy.

www.elenahouseonline.com

Excellent, Elena.

We had a thread to name your favorite singer. Without hesitation, I named Robert Plant. And that works for me for all things rock.

But one of my favorite voices in the world, bar none, is Sarah Brightman. Granted, she did not spend a lifetime in opera but more of a career or art songs and things you have covered. And I would put this in the same theater as her. I have not heard this arrangement.

I usually think of the other arrangement that I am familiar. And a few times, I have bragged that I would warm up with "Ave Maria" and lead it into "Black Dog" by Led Zeppelin because they are not that far apart, for me. Sacred and profane, to be sure.

Anyway, I am rambling. Good job. Are you being groomed for a career on the stage. For your voice and the style of music you sing, there is still a market for live performance and recording, digital download age aside.

Thanks Jugulator and Ronws!

I looooove Sarah Brightman! Not only her voice but her fancy elegant cloths in her live performances.

If you haven't seen Mirusia Louwerse sing I think you might like her. Here are two examples.

www.elenahouseonline.com

Yes, and Brightman has such a lovely voice in such a lovely person.

It is the duty of humans, in my opinion, to conserve and support beauty when they find it. You have beauty in your voice. And I am sure that you will mature into a woman equal in stature and standing to that of Brightman.

Good luck and keep up your dedicated work.