Request an Audience - Frozen Moments (Original Rock Song)

• TMV World Legacy Member

Very Modern sounding group you guys have.

The production was pretty nice as well.

I can't really critic much.

www.soundclick.com/chavie

Cup of tea or not, I liked it and thought it was great.

Nice video concept. You really need to me recording in a studio and releasing. You have a good sense for songwriting.

And kudos for the empassioned "wake up!" That was cool.

Thanks guys! And ronws, that's my favorite part too :P

Some people say that the 'music video' takes away from the song, which I can understand because it's pretty goofy and unprofessional, but I figure you can still listen to the song without the music video and at least the music video is 'unique' :P

I like your videos, goofy and serious. And yes, the song could stand on its own, with or without a video. It's just music these days is often presented in a video or visual format. Us old guys, we can listen to sound files all day because it's like listening to radio. Which is how I first heard music. Either on the radio. Or with a phonograph. And phonographs lasted such a long time as a popular medium. So, you could look at the sleeve.

You're doing good to get applause from guys for whom this type of rock music is not their normal genre of interest. That's a good thing. So, even if it starts with "not my cup of tea" it rated their attention.

I was looking back through my list of cover songs and I had posted my cover of "Down Under" by Men at Work. And received exactly one comment. From Jonpall, no less. Pretty much amounted to a "good job" from Jonpall to me, ronws. And then gone, like a thief in the night. No other comments ever again.

I once did a cover of "Angel in Blue" by the J Geils Band. Not one comment, ever.

My cover of "Live Like you were Dying" by Tim McGraw. Received one favorable comment when I posted it for review. I have made more mileage out of that song as an example of a ridiculously long note than as song for review.

This is when we have to be honest with ourselves. We are in a forum of people who like prog and opera like metal. Interspersed with one or two other singers. For example, if this were a cover of "Don't Stop Believin", you would have all kinds of traffic in this thread.

Or the seemingly obligatory cover of "Hallelujah."

But you bring something fresh and original when you post and I think that is great and you should keep doing it and you should seriously see about making real releases of your stuff. Get a music biz lawyer. Start your own label.

I like your videos, goofy and serious. And yes, the song could stand on its own, with or without a video. It's just music these days is often presented in a video or visual format. Us old guys, we can listen to sound files all day because it's like listening to radio. Which is how I first heard music. Either on the radio. Or with a phonograph. And phonographs lasted such a long time as a popular medium. So, you could look at the sleeve.

You're doing good to get applause from guys for whom this type of rock music is not their normal genre of interest. That's a good thing. So, even if it starts with "not my cup of tea" it rated their attention.

I was looking back through my list of cover songs and I had posted my cover of "Down Under" by Men at Work. And received exactly one comment. From Jonpall, no less. Pretty much amounted to a "good job" from Jonpall to me, ronws. And then gone, like a thief in the night. No other comments ever again.

I once did a cover of "Angel in Blue" by the J Geils Band. Not one comment, ever.

My cover of "Live Like you were Dying" by Tim McGraw. Received one favorable comment when I posted it for review. I have made more mileage out of that song as an example of a ridiculously long note than as song for review.

This is when we have to be honest with ourselves. We are in a forum of people who like prog and opera like metal. Interspersed with one or two other singers. For example, if this were a cover of "Don't Stop Believin", you would have all kinds of traffic in this thread.

Or the seemingly obligatory cover of "Hallelujah."

But you bring something fresh and original when you post and I think that is great and you should keep doing it and you should seriously see about making real releases of your stuff. Get a music biz lawyer. Start your own label.

That's a great post Ron, I really appreciate it. I think a lot of people can relate to not getting comments on their work (which is a shame) but we just gotta remember to keep doing it because we love it. Thanks so much for the support! Maybe I can make an album by July if I work at it. :)