Bigger than my Body - hit me!

• TMV World Legacy Member

Nothing to critique. You are a pro. And you sang this song right. And the applause of the audience was well-deserved.

So, what do you want here? More applause? They don't have an applause smiley here. Perhaps I should bring it up to Adolph. :D

Seriously, dude, you've got that thing. And evidently, the women-folk like you. That's most important because that is where the money is. Either they spend it, or their boyfriends and husbands spend to to make them happy.

Keep doing this.

Haha holy moly, that's a nice review you gave there haha. What I want here, that is actually quite a good question.

First of all, a little more views never hurt ;) Secondly, I tend to grab every straw of criticism to improve. Listening back critically, I feel there's still quite some room for improvement. Going out of tune every now and then :(

Ah, well, the sound was a bit washed out with all the reflective surfaces and it would be easy to assume some odd sound was from all the other people jibber-jabbering while you sang.

However, if you hear pitchiness within yourself, you know what to fix.

And all pros get a few bad pitches. Rob Halford will hold his thumb up or down for the audience, depending on how he thinks he did with a note. I am not making that up. I saw him talk about it in an interview with Eddie Trunk on "That Metal Show."

Yes, Halford can be pitchy. And mercilessly rates himself. So, you're not alone.

• 4 weeks later...