Hesitate by Stone Sour

• TMV World Legacy Member

Once again, me driving. I just love singing while driving, so you'll keep getting videos like this.

"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe!"

I liked it. But then, again, I am a fool for sappy balladic love songs. And you have the right "heroic" sound to your voice to carry a song like this.

So, for example, if I were a producer, I would say, "Yeah, put that one on the album."

If you were Steven Tyler, you could NOT make this song sound the way that you did. That's what I mean about your voice being suited for this song and even vice versa, the song suits your voice and your singing style, what you value in a song.

Good job. Weren't you getting together with a band for a while?

I've been trying to get with a band, but can never get everyone together. I'm going to learn guitar and do acoustic sets until people realize what I've got going on. haha

"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe!"

I've been trying to get with a band, but can never get everyone together. I'm going to learn guitar and do acoustic sets until people realize what I've got going on. haha

Like Richard Marx. Dan Fogelberg. These days, Colin Hayes, formerly the singer from Men at Work.

Even if some band does not snap you up, you will have built your own style and sound and following. And your login makes a perfect stage name.