Unfrgettable Fire - U2

• TMV World Legacy Member

It's a long time I didn't posted my covers here

Today I told myself.. to begin again.

Your contributions have been very useful to improve and correct errors

I begin with atrack recorded some months ago... one of U2's tracks I like more..

Unforgettable Fire

https://app.box.com/s/30o9jlbjb2rinpg100zz

Awesome. You are doing something the original singer, Paul Hewson (Bono) cannot do. You are singing the high notes in full voice, whereas he sang in falsetto. I liked what you did here. Keep doing that.

Then, again, I am a reprobate. I like your voice and don't expect you to sound like Paul. My bad. ;)

Yes you're right.

I could personalize more my singing and I often do it with a live group on my back. In that kind of venues I'm free to duet with the instruments and to change the melody line too.

But I'm a 45 years old singer as hobbyst semi preofessional in small pubs, restaurant, piano bar, with backing tracks, and usually works better if we stay more close as possible to the original sound of a song.

I do it only if it comes natural not with an artificial and unnatural position of the mouth and the face.

Some friends of mine defined me chamaleontic for the way to "sound like" a lot of singer and different styles of music. And luckily it works with the customers of the pubs and bar where I sing. :)

But I agree with you that could be much satisfaying to be free, much more free to interpretate and sing everything...

Thanks as usual for your listening and suggest :)

Yes you're right.

I could personalize more my singing and I often do it with a live group on my back. In that kind of venues I'm free to duet with the instruments and to change the melody line too.

But I'm a 45 years old singer as hobbyst semi preofessional in small pubs, restaurant, piano bar, with backing tracks, and usually works better if we stay more close as possible to the original sound of a song.

I do it only if it comes natural not with an artificial and unnatural position of the mouth and the face.

Some friends of mine defined me chamaleontic for the way to "sound like" a lot of singer and different styles of music. And luckily it works with the customers of the pubs and bar where I sing. :)

But I agree with you that could be much satisfaying to be free, much more free to interpretate and sing everything...

Thanks as usual for your listening and suggest :)

Well, keep on rocking and making us middle-aged guys look good.

:)