Hallelujah revised with forums suggestions

• TMV World Legacy Member

I had to listen to this a couple of times. Again, the lead is spot on, as far as I concerned. I thought I heard a problem with the harmony and then I realized that in harmony, you have a different vibrato rate than on lead. Sometimes, with the vibratos out of synch, it produced an odd effect. But still, a great performance.

Ya know Ron, I think you might be right or at least onto something. I have had a couple compadres tell me similar "there's just something about the harmony" statements. Neither could put their finger on it. But thank you sir! Thanks for listening again Ron, and lending your ear. I might have to re-record the lead vocals which i've used the same both recordings, but i think i can synch up the vibrattos. I cannot record till morning because my neighbors are old and keep complaining to management. (my voice "carries")lol. Im gonna give it another shot and see what i can do. Thanks again for the compliments as well.

WOOF!

"I'm no jive-ass turkey, I'm a THRIVE-ass turkey!"

Good luck. I think you were on pitch but when have two vibratos out of synch you hear the beats of where the frequencies match and with different frequencies one wave is rising and falling faster than the other and that gives that odd auditory effect. I understand about neighbors. I have lived in apartments, before.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Wooferine,

sorry, late reply :)

right now I listen to your new try and well, in my opinion that's way better than the try I heard before!

in this new version it's also easier for me to understand what you're singing, in the previous version I had the feeling that the harmonies distract a little too much

so, great version, yes :)

edit: by the way, I also tried this song again ... lol