Rate my Voice !

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hey Guys,as the title said alreadsy i'd love to get my voice rated.Im 21 years old and i didnt have any lesson or smth like this , singin is like a hobby for me , so i would like to know what you think bout my voice and if Singlessons could be worth it.And yea i know singing without the original Song in the background is much harder.

http://www.file-upload.net/download-9138530/finaleee.wav.html

I recommend to use one of the sites like SoundCloud, Box or Dropbox to show your clips to others. It's easier and it is not required to download anything.

I'll let you know when I've listened to it. c:

It's kind of hard to hear your voice clearly because it seems you added some effect. This makes your sound and Dean Martin's voice kind of merge in tone. You where very very off pitch in 00:21.

I like your tone. It fits very well with this kind of song.

Yea i agree with the point @ 00:21 it sounds bad actually :P as i said before i didnt have any singing lesson yet im planning on taking some asap.. Regarding the sound : it may sound that way cauz i used a Webcam micro instead of any professional equipment, ill try to get a good mic asap and will record a new sound then , without the backroung voice !

Gratz !

Ive uploaded a cleaner version of this song ,recorded by same mic u can hear my voice cleaner on this tape

here u go :

i have kinda problems with high tones :x

You had problems in the same part again haha There are other slight pitch issues, but that part in 00:21 is really noticeable. You sing completely different pitches, but in the next phrase you do the note right. You kind of siren up a bit and just touch the note, but that means that you CAN sing that note. Listen again to that part and try to get the pitches right :)

Play the song phrase by phrase, and then without music sing each phrase. Your ear will get a lot better and you'll develop your ability to memorize melody :D

You had problems in the same part again haha There are other slight pitch issues, but that part in 00:21 is really noticeable. You sing completely different pitches, but in the next phrase you do the note right. You kind of siren up a bit and just touch the note, but that means that you CAN sing that note. Listen again to that part and try to get the pitches right :)

Play the song phrase by phrase, and then without music sing each phrase. Your ear will get a lot better and you'll develop your ability to memorize melody :D

Haha yea i noticed this already :D Can u tell me the Vocal range which im singin in that song ?

Edit: What do you think about my pronunciation ? German is my mother tongue , not english :D

I looked somewhat fast so I might be wrong, but I think the song spans from a G2 to a C4

Thanks !What do you think about my pronunciation ? German is my mother tongue , not english , and do u think i should stay with Jazz / Swing ? I love the musicstyle tho :D i cant imagine that my voice would fit in any other genre

I thought your pronunciation was good :) The only thing that I'd like is that you where more clear with the intonation of the phrases and add a little vibrato here and there, kind of like Dean Martin does.

Your tone is cool. Pretty dark and I think your voice is big. When you develop your voice more and can sing more easily in the C4-F4 range you will probably sound very big and powerful. I think your voice type would suit anything as long as you KNOW how to make it fit, haha. That's the key I guess. I'm trying to figure that out too.

Keep singing what you like. Try different things, it's always productive, but don't sing stuff you don't like. Always enjoy singing :)