Rise Against - People Live Here (Cover)

• TMV World Legacy Member

I can tell that you really connect with those lyrics. I like how you change the tone/dynamics on phrases like, "I burn every picture of yours. Is that not enough?" and "Do you cry my name in the dark, like I do yours?" Nice work! Shows some real sensitivity.

The Aspiring Singer
Resources and inspiration for aspiring singers - from beginners to professionals
www.theaspiringsinger.com
Twitter: @theaspiringsing

I can tell that you really connect with those lyrics. I like how you change the tone/dynamics on phrases like, "I burn every picture of yours. Is that not enough?" and "Do you cry my name in the dark, like I do yours?" Nice work! Shows some real sensitivity.

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Excellent, as usual, Overdrive. And I like how you share tabs and the way to play the song. You are a blessing to the world and a blessing to me. You have a voice that is so expressive, from melancholy to ennui. You are a singer. And an entertainer. And you are doing it the old-fashioned way, playing for anyone who will listen. And, eventually, the demand will increase where you have to make an album. Covers, originals, whatever. Let me know when that happens.

Excellent, as usual, Overdrive. And I like how you share tabs and the way to play the song. You are a blessing to the world and a blessing to me. You have a voice that is so expressive, from melancholy to ennui. You are a singer. And an entertainer. And you are doing it the old-fashioned way, playing for anyone who will listen. And, eventually, the demand will increase where you have to make an album. Covers, originals, whatever. Let me know when that happens.

Thanks again Ron, I'm glad to have you listening