Still loving you - Scorpions cover

• TMV World Legacy Member

Good job man! I got mixed feelings after listening to your cover. I really liked the way you alternate the light and heavy parts with the distortion. But I thought the chorus was a bit theatrical for me, or at least the 2nd part of the chorus. I think you got a nice tone for hard rock songs. Keep on rocking and posting more songs.:cool:

Sounded good. I noticed you have an arrangement that is about 1 step down from the original. It's always a good idea to change the key to one that works for you.

Good job man! I got mixed feelings after listening to your cover. I really liked the way you alternate the light and heavy parts with the distortion. But I thought the chorus was a bit theatrical for me, or at least the 2nd part of the chorus. I think you got a nice tone for hard rock songs. Keep on rocking and posting more songs.:cool:

thanx man! Yes, hard rock is actually my main playground ;) I understand your feeling about the chorus: everybody's got his own way to feel the music, of course, and I felt it that way.... doesn't mean is the best way, it0s just mine. Thanx again, I will post soon other songs :)

Sounded good. I noticed you have an arrangement that is about 1 step down from the original. It's always a good idea to change the key to one that works for you.

Thanx man! Well, I noticed right now the is half-tone down the original ahahahahaa this was the best backing track I found on youtube and I thought it was on the original key :) So, the key change was not intentional. Thnx for listening.

:)