Long Time Gone cover...critique please!!

• TMV World Legacy Member

Maybe I should not have used two exclamations!! Sorry.

I think you'll like it. Hopefully, but I'd love the good bad and the ugly when it comes to your opinions and any advice....which is what you have that I can appreciate.

Thanks for any critiques... please...... pretty please???? :-)

Awesome, even if you were recording in your car, probably on your cell phone. And finally, someone else besides MDEW and myself who ain't a'skeered to do country.

I can't think of anything wrong to pick on and I think it was as good as previous covers by named artists. You really should get a decent track, record this for real and put it on an album or EP. Of course, you would have to pay a fee to ASCAP but that's just a business thing to deal with.

Awesome, even if you were recording in your car, probably on your cell phone. And finally, someone else besides MDEW and myself who ain't a'skeered to do country.

I can't think of anything wrong to pick on and I think it was as good as previous covers by named artists. You really should get a decent track, record this for real and put it on an album or EP. Of course, you would have to pay a fee to ASCAP but that's just a business thing to deal with.

Well that's about as good a compiment I can get, I wager. I am not a huge fan of country, but those Chicks really do make Dixie feel home to me... and the fact that I'm from South Carolina..but ok.

Hey, Thanks!! I really appreciate it.

Yeah- no filters, no effects, no nothing but an MP3 recorder and youtube playin on the BlueTooth.

:D:cool::D