Frozen - Let it go / Sueltalo (English and Spanish Covers)

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hey Alberto! I only heard the one in Spanish but you should key it up for your voice. Are you doing the female version an octave lower? There's a reason it's keyed the way it is. That key works for a female: chorus in the 1st bridge and climaxes in the 2nd bridge (Eb5). As a tenor you should key it up a 4th or so. The key you are doing it in right now does not serve the interpretation in my opinion...

Besides singing and teaching I also make beats and remixes. Check them out here: https://blend.io/sexybeast

Thanks for your comments! I will try it, but how much semitones should I drop down the song? Until it fits with my range? minimum semitones? I don't like so much to change the tone of the songs 'cause sometimes sound weird after the modification but I will try it. And when I have some free time again I'll record the songs again to hear the difference.

Thank you so much!

Hey Sexy Beast! thank you. I tried to drop down a 5th (7 semitones, right?) and another one 4th up (5 semitones?), this two options made me sing in the same tone.  I'll try to record the song again when I can, but I think that the last "let the storm rage on" will kill my voice hahaha. I need to practice it 'cause I get off of air in this last sentence. Any tip for this will be appreciated! ;)