Lowest and Highest Notes GOT IT FINALLY

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hey guys. So I just made a soundcloud so I can actually show this to you...it's a track of myself, singing my lowest and highest notes. The reason is because I want to see if anyone can officially tell me what they are. It's not a representation of my range because I know I can't probably sing some of the notes in between, but it's still good to know :)

I didn't warm up, so it will sound kind of bad. I just used random syllables, not actual words. The lowest note is the lowest note I can sing without lowering my larynx, so it's the last natural low note I have. Then the highest note is probably in falsetto because I didn't feel it in my head, and I kind of slid down after it, so I'm sorry for that. It was like a high sigh exercise I do in choir. The high one comes first. I know they're in the 6th and 3rd octaves, but again, I would like to know the specific notes if that's possible. I only have a 5-octave keyboard and I don't have good pitch when it comes to trying to figure out notes, so it would mean a lot!

Thanks everyone and have a lovely day!

Here it is and sorry for the delay!

https://soundcloud.com/acolypticdistresso/sets/lowest-highest

Music is my therapy, singing my remedy ❤️

The high part was whistle register and your lowest notes are soprano, and you might have a voice light enough of soprano coloratura if you were to train in opera. Otherwise, vocal fach won't be too important in pop music. Instead, think of yourself as a high-centered light singer. I am. And I want to link two songs I have covered. So, don't worry about ultimate range. Just find how your voice makes the sounds that you want to make.

"I Believe in a Thing Called Love" by the Darkness

"Silent Lucidity" by Queensryche

The high part was whistle register and your lowest notes are soprano, and you might have a voice light enough of soprano coloratura if you were to train in opera. Otherwise, vocal fach won't be too important in pop music. Instead, think of yourself as a high-centered light singer. I am. And I want to link two songs I have covered. So, don't worry about ultimate range. Just find how your voice makes the sounds that you want to make.

"I Believe in a Thing Called Love" by the Darkness

http://www.box.com/s/43d19dbd80a5e2418dd3

"Silent Lucidity" by Queensryche

https://www.box.com/s/wm9mdujcbk50vbkbrd0q

WHISTLE REGISTER?!? Oh my gosh, you made my entire day :D thanks so much for your input! I've always wanted to do opera but I need crazy good lessons then. Kristin Chenoweth is a soprano coloratura, wow this was a HUGE compliment ❤️ And I love the way you sing too! You have talent and a huge range too.

Music is my therapy, singing my remedy ❤️

WHISTLE REGISTER?!? Oh my gosh, you made my entire day :D thanks so much for your input! I've always wanted to do opera but I need crazy good lessons then. Kristin Chenoweth is a soprano coloratura, wow this was a HUGE compliment ❤️ And I love the way you sing too! You have talent and a huge range too.

So, some other books you might want to read that I have read will give you some inspiration. The memoirs of Renee Fleming. The memoirs and thoughts of Debra Lynn in her book, "The Bel Canto Buzz."

And, of course, the memoirs of Patricia Andsrejewski, more commonly known as Pat Benetar. She was trained for opera before getting into pop and rock.

Dee Snider of Twisted Sister was a classically trained countertenor.