Adele - Someone like you. Just got a brand new keyboard.

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hey. I've posted here before, but I'm making a come-back, so to speak. I just got in my brand new keyboard and wanted to test it out. It was requested that I perform this song. Tell me what you think? Not just about the vocals, but about the piano playing as well. I know it isn't exact, but I aim to add my own style to everything I cover. Also, check out the rest of my channel. I play guitar, but not as fluently as piano.

Enjoy,

Major-Third

"There is no bad music, only bad listeners."

Well actually I tried many times to play and sing simultaneously. The problem was you could hear my fingers cliking against the keys. So I played it and sang it (While recording to the actual keyboard) Then I just played it back and sang. That solved the problem.

Sounded great! Your recordings have gotten a lot better quality. Piano playing was spot on and the tone of your keyboard sounds rich. Nice sounding background keys? also.

Sounded great! Your recordings have gotten a lot better quality. Piano playing was spot on and the tone of your keyboard sounds rich. Nice sounding background keys? also.

Yeah. I set the keyboard to split. Grand Piano Main, and String background. I don't like to use actual karaoke or background tracks, and I never use any effects on my voice or instruments. The reason the quality has improved is I bought a new audio/video recorder. Samsung Zoom q3hd. It has really good audio recording for the price. I would be uploading actual videos of myself playing, but The internet I have at home is very slow. Maybe when I get a chance to use faster internet, I will upload the video I have of myself playing and singing "Waiting for my real life to begin" by colin hay.

I really liked this. The timbre of your voice matches the music very well and you had great control during the vocal runs. Very well done.

"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe!"

Brilliant. The chorus in particular. Strangely you seem to have more control over the higher parts than the lower verse. Some of the lower notes sound like they might possibly be too low. Something to work on perhaps. But I really enjoyed you spin on this song, well done :)

Professional vocalist in Devon, England. Here's the link to my website: [url=http://www.ginaellenvocalist.co.uk/]professional vocalist in Devon[/url]
[url=https://soundcloud.com/gina-ellen]My soundcloud[/url]

Archived