• TMV World Legacy Member

I burp during the first verse

I get pissed and curse at the end

This may be panned all the way left

Enjoy

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=11656450&q=hi

Ok....I have to ask :D

What was the point here? You don't mention anywhere in your post about seeking critique or working out any problems or anything else for that matter. You only mentioned that it was panned left, which it was, the burp and the cursing. So, I have to ask why?

To entertain us as in comedy? If it was to get an honest opinion of "singing" why wouldn't you have stopped after you burped and record it over? Same for the cursing? Same for the panning?

Now, I have to assume there may be a reasonable excuse, but my curiosity is peaked :D

The player crashed right at the burp. I've got a stupid question. And this is stupid, coming from me because I am really bad about recording in one take. So, take my question with a grain of salt. Why not record again, sans burp and cursing?

I may record in one take, but sometimes, I actually started recording, had a problem, and restarted. That is, what you hear is recorded in one take but if I busted the chord progression or really hit a sour note, I started again on a new one take recording.

That said, open your mouth when you sing. It sounds like you are singing through continually pursed lips. And your consonants are way too harsh and long. Sing on the vowel, not the consonants. That's about as "tough love" as I can get.

And you have a good voice, I think, that I would really like to hear.