Alter Bridge Vocal Cover

• TMV World Legacy Member

Me driving again. I really don't have anywhere else to sing, so this is the best I could do right now.

"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe!"

Was good for what it was. I'd like to hear you standing up I'm from of a real mic without the distractions of driving. There is a lack of emotion in your driving videos - most likely due to your attention being on the road (which is a good thing)

www.drop-head.com

I agree with the other guys, but I will still give you the critique you long for LOL

I would say you could afford to drop your jaw a little more as you seem a little closed up. Also I would like to say that you tone is very round and rich, but it is slightly too round/hooty. I would say you should ad more brightness to your sound by focusing on getting more forward placement. Vocalizing on the ee vowel will help and also vocalizing through the song on a lip roll or voiced consonant "v or z"

I won't also comment about your breath support, but since you are sitting and driving that won't be necessary.

Please post a better video...We need to see what you can do at full potential.

Good Luck and report back :)

"verum ipsum factum"

Forget everyone else, David. I am you and you are me. I do the same thing, I just don't have a decent camera or even a portable digital recorder to do that.

And I am probably at least 20 years older than you, maybe more. So, think of some old guy singing "Fight the Good Fight" in the left hand lane of the Sam Rayburn Tollway in Texas, where doing 75 mph is slow. It ought to scare you to death.

I liked how you sang this song. Keep on rocking. And pass on the rock legacy to your son.