Modern Figure - Strangers (Version 2 w/screaming)

• Review My Singing Membership

Hi all. I took your advice from the last time I posted this song and made some improvements. As far as vocals go, I tried out your guys' suggestion and screamed/yelled the final chorus (Sounds like I summoned my inner Kurt Cobain) I've never screamed/yelled while I sang before, so it wasn't easy and took a few takes until I was semi-satisfied with the performance. Any tips on how I could improve that and make it sound even better?

Also, the song in general is more dynamic as the previous review stated that the song just was lacking change and excitement, so I added louder and more distorted guitar parts, crashing cymbals, drum fills, drum drop outs at the bridge, etc. Just in general touched it up and improved it on a second run through making the song more aggressive to better reflect my bands' more raw and heavier live sound. If it can be improved further, let me know!

Cheers!

• Review My Singing Membership
On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 4:35 PM, Robert Lunte said:

? I hear no screaming here. timestamp? 

@Robert Lunte Wow, I completely uploaded the wrong song. I was a bit out of it, but here you go.

Sorry about that, thanks! You gave me pointers and some advice on the earlier version of this song I posted, was a bit boring before.