Repairing technique - Summertime

• TMV World Legacy Member

http://www.box.net/shared/kuludarmk85ecmtrdgldI will be performing this at a large jazz festival in a few weeks. It will be the first time I sing in front of a really knowledgeable connoiseur type crowd. My funny valentine is coming along, so long as i keep it loose and improvised. The honky tonk piano is me on my old piano - pitch has probably slipped a bit, but it usually does that consistently across the whole keyboard - which is handy. Can't find a backing track in the arrangement I want, and I will be performing it with a jazz trio anyway, so more important i stick to the chords in the chart.

• TMV World Legacy Member

Thanks Guitartrek and Ron. Yeah, an upright "console" size piano. When it has just been tuned it sounds great, but it's been 6 months and I don't live in a very piano friendly environment. It gets me by. I love to play, but can't afford the time to refine both piano and singing. And I find I get a lot of constriction trying to sit at the piano and sing at the same time. The community portable digital piano (a real nice, expensive Yamaha) that I have access to for performance is great because I can stand and play and sing.

Archived