Waiting For a Girl Like You (Head Voice Problem)

Hi Guys

I practice an amazing song "Waiting For a Girl Like You" by Foreigner.

Here it is half-a capella chorus from. I recorded this one on Lo-Fi mic without any processing.

http://www.box.net/shared/qc6sneesima548fd9yec

Please give me advises how to sing it better.

Thanks

Your sound seems to be almost there in terms of a pleasing sound with just the right amount of high and low overtones, pressurized sound, i.e. just the right amount of thickness (done with the cry). What I would suggest you to improve is to get rid of the "h" consonant in front of the word "waiting" (you sing "hwaiting" instead of "waiting") ... and also sing "girl" instead of "kirl". For now, it's just about improving the consonants in the English dictionary.

I know that you're the type of guy who wants us to be very picky about your voice, so that's why I'm saying this. Stew, on this forum, did this to me (he was very picky) and it really, really helped me, so I hope you like it too :) . Great job, man. Keep it up!

sounds really great!

I'm also agree with Jonpall, i'll add the "T" of waiting, i would shape it more into a "D" i've been waiding". I think it will help. Also try to work on slight vowel modification of the "EE" vowel. I may be wrong but if you shape it really slightly into an "a" it will make the things easier for you.

you got 99,99% of it, so great! wish i could have those clear notes into my singing!

Archived