I have been singing fior 3 years

• TMV World Legacy Member

I have done a lot of songs and normally make recordings when I am first learning a song. I really should go back and redo them since I have had a chance to practice. but here are some of the better ones I think.

- Got no reason now (for going home)

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2192705931497 - Purple Rain

- Folsom Prison

- Mr. Custer

- Rhythm of the rain

- I ain't never

Hope you enjoy them. Youtube wouldn't display Purple Rain. My friend Patti made the video and it should be available to the public. I haven't found a placefor mp3's. They all say original only can be uploaded.

I am interested in anything that can help me be better :)

thanks

Well I looked into them. the only one that really had no cost was drop box and it only allowed 2 gig which isn't worth the effort for me. I am not in a position currently to pay for any extras. But I appreciate the information and if things change for me, who knows.

In the mean time I see over 80 views which is nice, but no one has commented. I really want to get better at singing.

Dude, I have 26 full songs in dropbox, and some example soundclips and I am nowhere near to maxing out the account. And they are mp3's. Which are data-heavy.

But whatever, have a happy ... We'll just have to listen to the others on youtube and never hear the one that you can't get to load into youtube.

I can understand that. I appreciate it. I have over 100 songs recorded on youtube. I need to redo them since most are done as I learned them and have since had practice. I wasn't putting down the information you made in any way but you seemed offended. For that I apologize. I posted here mainly to get some kind of a critique on my voice. I guess this place isn't what it says. Have a great day.

Yo, JC, you're the one with the fragile feelings. What I am saying is that saying that Dropbox only allows 2 G's is a feeble excuse for not using it. We're probably not going to listen to 100 songs. Simply put the one you couldn't get into dropbox. Unless you are scared that we won't like it. Do it, anyway. We might like it.

Don't project your hurt feelings on me. Mine are not hurt. Use dropbox or box.net. Unless you are afraid. Which I understand. It can be tough putting your stuff out there and and facing the possibility of a less than stellar response. It happens to the best of us.

Gather some courage and find a way to post just that one song here. We might like it. Ask anyone, I am the biggest cheerleader around here for new and honest submissions.

I won't even bother asking how you think my response is against what you think this site is about. You'll just have to learn.

Jump in, the water is fine, so to speak.

I liked Folsom Prison Blues.

Purple Rain was buried in extreme reverb so I could really hear it.

DropBox allows 2Gigs of free storage, that's hundreds of mp3s, depending on the bitrate you use. Do you have that many songs that you want to upload?

SoundCloud is also great and free.

A new site called Minus is offering 10GB and an additional 1G for every friend that you invite.

The sound quality will be far superior to uTube.

It's never a good idea to post up FaceBook links on a public forum, you're probably safe enough here though, but it's still not clever.

Archived