Drunk as wehhll..

• TMV World Legacy Member

EDIT: Okay so I listened to it today while hungover like a mofo... I sound so silly haha... However, while lowering my larynx like this there was absolutely NO strain or constriction on any note... Too bad the tone sounds like shit though =/

Anyway, liverpool fans... Gerry And The Pacemakers - You'll Never Walk Alone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMoW_ElObNA

Drunken karaoke :3

I admire the rich boomy "chesty-ness" of your tones. Very old and classic sounding, like a singer from the 60s :) But maybe it's better for only some parts of the song to have this tone, for the big parts?

Yeah that's what I thought too, haha... I do love the brighter tenor timbre alot more but it puts a big strain in my throat :C (even though this song has no high notes so it's still very easy). But dynamics in general = good :3

That and tell your friend holding the camera that while his singing was also appreciated, his being in a different key was a bit distracting at that particular point in time.

:P

Hahahhaha!!! Yeaaah I laughed so much when he joins for some "astounding 'jazzy' harmonies" xDDD

BTW, notice how high his voice is even on such a narrow vowel? Damn lucky S.O.B was really born a tenor :O

Hahahhaha!!! Yeaaah I laughed so much when he joins for some "astounding 'jazzy' harmonies" xDDD

BTW, notice how high his voice is even on such a narrow vowel? Damn lucky S.O.B was really born a tenor :o

Don't you just hate that?

:P

Archived