Snax! Would you be interested...

• TMV World Legacy Member

In mixing a song of mine? I mean, you're pretty much the most wizardous wizard there is when it comes to making stuff sound good... What I had in mind was this one;

I am going to re-record it, mainly because I want to get rid of all the off-pitch stuff. Also because the old file is on a corrupt HDD...

See I didn't EQ anything or use anything other than D-verb, so... I have no idea how to make anything sound good...

So I was simply wondering if you would be interested in collaborating with me? If you feel that my singing is up to snuff that is, I understand that you have certain... standards :3

Also to KillerKu; here you can hear some of my.. Non-boomy singing xD Pay attention to the harmony leading up to the first chorus. I don't know the note but that's how my "tenor overdrive" sounds :P

If interested, I believe my email is around here somewhere? Otherwise feel free to add my MSN; The-PG@hotmail.com

Kisses and hugs.

/Patrik

Hey there! Of course I'd be thrilled to mix a song for you! For anyone really if I have the time to spare. The only thing I ask is that the backing tracks and the vocals are separate and that they are in sync when played together. I unfortunately don't have time to edit songs that are out of sync as that can take hours depending on how bad it is.

I really appreciate anyone sending me their songs to mix and entrusting me with it. I consider it quite an honour actually. you can email the tracks to me at muskysnax@gmail.com and I'll work on them as time allows.

"GIDDYUP!"

That sounds GREAT! I will get to recording sometime during this week I hope!

There will probably be a few vocal tracks (3-4 I think depending on harmonies).. And of course I will bounce them so they are synced! :D

Really appreciate it :3

I remember when you posted this before. It would be excellent to hear it mixed to a radio-ready level, though this scratch track of yours has a nice appeal to it. Like I would hear it on a beach in Bermuda.

Archived