If you would like me to mix your songs...

• TMV World Legacy Member

Hi gang,

Due to the number of requests coming my way to mix songs for people I would like to ask if people could perhaps send me a small donation via pay Pal for my services? Just whatever you could spare if you think my time is worth anything to you. As much as I do love to mix, I simply can't spend that much of my time without being compensated, even if it's just a little something. It would be greatly appreciated. I'm not trying to make a lot of money, just trying to be fair is all. If you like what I have done to your songs then surely that is worth a few bucks to you. It goes without saying that engineers charge large amounts for mixing but of course, I'm not doing this proffesionaly nor do i offer the same results as a studio.

Please post your thoughts and let me know if you think that this is reasonable.

I should also mention that I can only work with the quality of the recordings you have sent to me. Ie: if the tracks are clipping and distorting already, there's little I can do to fix it in the mix. Thanks all. :)

"GIDDYUP!"

• TMV World Legacy Member

I should also mention that I can only work with the quality of the recordings you have sent to me. Ie: if the tracks are clipping and distorting already, there's little I can do to fix it in the mix. Thanks all. :)

Indeed. Garbage in, Garbage out - as stated in sound school lol. If I were you, I'd check out sites like http://www.indabamusic.com/ ,

They have mixing contests all the time.

www.drop-head.com

Archived