Higher Quality recordings.

• TMV World Legacy Member

Both of these are just my vocals overlayed onto the original track. The background vocals are the original vocals.

The first one was recorded 2 years ago, second one was recorded one year ago.

This first one is older and my voice is a LITTLE different now, but the ending note is pretty cool if I do say so myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8a5qOzJ-GU

I had a cold when I recorded this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0ioxdTVxno

"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe!"

• 3 months later...

Just bumping this thread for people who have wanted to hear my voice through more HQ means. I posted this a while ago but everyone must have missed it.

Just a note, there's absolutely no auto tune or post work on the vocals, other than volume.

"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe!"

I thought those were pretty good :) I liked the lower tones better than the high ones as far as control of the note goes. I can't put my finger on it but something on the high notes....a waver or tightness or something. Nothing bad really, just something not as controlled as the lower ones. But now how can you compare that to the videos done while driving? Not even close....it's like two different singers. As for your last note on song one....the long one :D

It was good but (and this is a matter of taste only) I would have liked a little vibrato. But that's just me and isn't a fault. And I think you just made it. I think you ran out of air right at the very end and it finished a little flat :D

But it was long and full so good breath control for that! Nice job overall.

I liked "First Step" better, mainly because of the style of music. Superman is a good song and you did it well, it's just not my preference.

Anyway, I didn't hear that big a difference in voice quality between the two. Though, on "First Step," your voice reminded me of whatshisname from Linkin Park, and that might have been partially due to how the melody line is constructed. A choirboy on the verses, edge and drive on the chorus.

Good stuff.