Raw acapella audio from a vocal booth.

• TMV World Legacy Member

Me singing Home by Daughtry in the studio. I haven't gotten the actual track yet, but I though I'd post this for all the people that want a stable environment and pure sound from me. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqIOw102ia4

"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe!"

Hey, so you finaly got out of your car :) , that's good. So i was right when i thought that you face seems familiar, i was on you youtube channel, listened to your singing of some Iron Maiden and Dio (those videos seem to disappear now, or maybe i'm mistaken you for someone else, well i don't think so :/ ), you may remember me as 'kalishalexander'.

Gonna conquer the world ]:-|

So much better tan when you are behind the wheel dude. Nice power in you higher end. Awesome. Maybe you should hop one the Queensryche thread and post something?!?!

www.drop-head.com

I agree with Keith. You should go to the Queensryche thread and do "Breaking the Silence." It's right in the sweet spot of your voice.

My only other question is, what are you doing here?

Excellent voice and pitch control. And a consistent, even tone throughout your range. You should be fronting the next gen of something like Puddle of Mud or even a clean voice version of something like Nickelback. You've got a melodic sense in your voice.

Making millions, with untold numbers of young ladies writing their phone numbers on your hand. You have that balladic kind of voice. That is, I would not see so much in Slipknot as I would see you in, for example, Goo Goo Dolls, or something like them.

So, start writing songs and build a band. If your son is old enough, make him a roadie. ;)

Wow, thanks guys. I really appreciate the praise.

I love Breaking the Silence, so I'll try to get that up soon, also I'm only 23 and I've thought of moving to California to find a band. Not much out here in Utah. At least not in the niche I'm looking for.

"If there's nothing wrong with me, maybe there's something wrong with the universe!"