falling slowly cover - feedback would be great! :)

• TMV World Legacy Member

I thought it was very nice; you have great pitch and a good ear. I know this is a softly sung ballad but sing it like you wrote it. I feel there is more there than you are sharing with us.:) I could sense it as the song ends.

I agree with the above statement. I liked it and I think your voice is very pleasant. However toward the end it was more committed and sounded even better (to me). The rest of the song before that, although good, sounded in spots like you let the note go and gave up on it. Some area's lacked consistency because of that. Very minor. Good job though and nice voice....good pitch too as already stated. I'd like to see a little color added and some texture. Highs and lows...varied attacks.

Thanks guys, really appreciate the helpful feedback. I agree with what you are both saying, I find it hard to really give it socks…think it's a confidence thing so hopefully i can improve that with time. But hearing your lovely feedback is helping already! thanks! :) I see what you mean about half-finishing some of the notes Tommy…just listened to it again there and I know now what you mean. cheers! :)

Thanks guys, really appreciate the helpful feedback. I agree with what you are both saying, I find it hard to really give it socks…think it's a confidence thing so hopefully i can improve that with time. But hearing your lovely feedback is helping already! thanks! :) I see what you mean about half-finishing some of the notes Tommy…just listened to it again there and I know now what you mean. cheers! :)

Hey, I'm always learning myself so any critique I give also helps me. When I hear something I then wonder if I do the same thing so I go back to my songs and listen and correct if needed. And I often find that yes, I am making similar mistakes. It all comes down to more practice and "never stop learning. " So in essence, I look for new ways to learn and always remain (no matter what the level) with a "beginners mind."