Still Of The Night Vocal Cover

• TMV World Legacy Member

Try my new cover :)

This is my new-era cover which are better technique, vocal tonal quallity and better mixing. the others which are "back on the streets", "bark at the moon", "sweet child of mine" (bark at the moon will be upload soon.)

The old attemps are which "the trooper", "love song", "seperate ways", "i want to break free". (Those will re-recorded in the near future, bu you can listen anyway. these are still online)

First one is Still Of The Night from Whitesnake:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs8fj7NxprM

Hello, mrrockinhome!

Nice to have another metal fan here on this forum. This was pretty good but needs some work, i think you need better support first and foremost, your notes are a little pitchy. The plus is that you seem to sing with passion.

You are cutting the notes short.

I suggest you work through some exercises, such as from Kevin Richards on youtube.

George can often be found playing electric stringy things, and singing... [url=https://soundcloud.com/george-williams-8]and then this happens[/url]

Thanks for advice. Yes i noticed that i was cutting after i released it.

I recorded it then i uploaded immidiately without listened it carefully. but when i listened the orginal version, i think that i can hold the notes long. (i actually hold some of them but not all of them.)

I'm also looking for vibrato exercises, can anyone offer best of one from youtube?

Thanks Olem. (i forgot it). I keep it on my mind of your opinions. It is very hard song to sing. Line is up to C#5, has glissendo (b4 to E5) passage and certainly high F#5 scream. Coverdale is amazing vocal for all time. I still work on this song.