Def Leppard cover - Hysteria

• TMV World Legacy Member

Way cool, Keith. Now, all you got to do is mix it like Mutt Lange did. double and triple track dupes on the vocals. I know I was supposed to listen hard and give you some pinpoint technical review. Like the high end is too clean, but that is in comparison to Joe Elliot's naturally raspy voice. Instead, I was singing along with you, like a duet. And my high end is not raspy, either. So, who cares? I had fun.

So, in between you and I, Joe's voice got lost. Oh well, this song is a chick magnet. You might consider putting it in the live set. Wait until the guys in the audience go to the restroom and whip that one out to steal their girlfriends away.

Good job here. I dig it.

So, in between you and I, Joe's voice got lost. Oh well, this song is a chick magnet. You might consider putting it in the live set. Wait until the guys in the audience go to the restroom and whip that one out to steal their girlfriends away.

So true. It's pretty much etched in stone here locally that if you're going to do Def Leppard songs, you do this one to tug on the heartstrings or "Pour Some Sugar On Me" to get the bootyshakers out on the dance floor.

I've never been skydiving, but I've zoomed in on Google Earth really, really fast.

Good job here. I dig it.

So true. It's pretty much etched in stone here locally that if you're going to do Def Leppard songs, you do this one to tug on the heartstrings or "Pour Some Sugar On Me" to get the bootyshakers out on the dance floor.

Amen, brother.

I know a number of us here are "serious" singers looking to create proggy works of art for other serious musicians.

Yeah, right ...

Look, the first time I had my second wife over to my place (right after we first met,) I performed "Miracle of Love" by the Eurythmics. I mean, yes, I believe in the song and what it says. And it's also more romantic than "Click, Click, Boom." 'ight?

And at a party, I made a couple of women holler by launching into "Black Dog." Can't forget the ladies. They spend money.

And their boyfriends and husbands spend money, too. On them.

My favorite line from a Def Leppard song is from "Pour Some Sugar on Me."

"Do you take sugar / one lump or two ..."