My original Spanish song

• TMV World Legacy Member

I liked it.

During my experience in the construction industry in Texas, I have had a chance to listen to a lot of tejano, mariachi, assorted musica latina.

And this is good stuff. And you are not a baritone. You might just have to change your login id to tenor. You could sing higher notes, though this song within this style did not need it and wisely, you sang what the song needed.

It is a great thing to have songwriting as a talent and always keep that. For that is how you will make your name. Like other latino greats. Not just singing the traditionals but creating your own sound and music. Selena, Ricky Martin, they all wrote stuff or got stuff that was original.

Even one of my favorite one-hit wonders, "Rico Suave" by Girardo. Latin music that was at least a re-invention of the traditional in a flavor that others could appreciate.

I liked it.

During my experience in the construction industry in Texas, I have had a chance to listen to a lot of tejano, mariachi, assorted musica latina.

And this is good stuff. And you are not a baritone. You might just have to change your login id to tenor. You could sing higher notes, though this song within this style did not need it and wisely, you sang what the song needed.

It is a great thing to have songwriting as a talent and always keep that. For that is how you will make your name. Like other latino greats. Not just singing the traditionals but creating your own sound and music. Selena, Ricky Martin, they all wrote stuff or got stuff that was original.

Even one of my favorite one-hit wonders, "Rico Suave" by Girardo. Latin music that was at least a re-invention of the traditional in a flavor that others could appreciate.

Wow man thanks, that's a nice compliment. I wrote this song years ago and to be honest I never really had a lot of people hear it. I think It's time I let it be heard because the few people I know that have really like it. Thank you again for listening I appreciate it.

Wow man thanks, that's a nice compliment. I wrote this song years ago and to be honest I never really had a lot of people hear it. I think It's time I let it be heard because the few people I know that have really like it. Thank you again for listening I appreciate it.

Si mon, Bato. Like, muy pronto.