Hallelujah - Please critique

Rate this topic

:) I have nothing to contribute as far as a critique. I think that was beautiful.

A lot of people here have covered this song. Maybe that is why there hasn't been more responces.

I listened a couple more of your songs on Youtube. I enjoyed them very much. Please continue to sing and post songs here.

There are many people here who can help if you have trouble with a particular song or phrase.

Wow, I really like your lower range. It's so pure sounding. Did you get slightly tired towards the end of the song? It sounded like things might have been tensing up a bit... One of the things I have been working on is vowel modification, and that might help you out as well, it takes some of the weight off when done correctly, and helps keep you from straining or getting tense. Nice job though, it's a beautiful song, and you sing it well. I'm so jealous of your recording setup! Thank you for sharing that.

Jonathan

Humm... when you get to the part of " When she cuts your hair, etc..".. you get too nasally... try cutting back the mask, and raising your chest voice more to tackle it... it will add more color / flavor to the sound..

Too much over emphasis on the cry factor (maybe their's a god above..e tc..)..

Then you got too nasally / mask for the next part...

Your high notes (halleUUUU) is spot on... well done\ there..