Crimson glory and queensryche cover

• TMV World Legacy Member

Your low notes and very high notes sound good. The notes in between sound like you are having a hard time. Also, they are unstable (waive ring) your tone on the very high notes give me chills . Wish I had that range. Smooth out your bridges more and concentrate and singing each note in a note solid fashion. (If that makes sense) overall, enjoyed them all.

www.drop-head.com

Sorry, I only listened to Queen of the Reich.

Your first two verses are a bit flattened in notes. By that, I mean, you stay in key, but you don’t reach the higher notes of the melody, like Tate did.

But pretty good voice. I’d suggest you to smooth out your lines more. You could improve your recording setup for the better, too.

I'm only laughing on the outside
My smile is just skin deep
If you could see inside I'm really crying
You might join me for a weep.

I have a great recording.machine. Tascam 2488. But I dont have a computer to download the track to cd to post on here. I have to crank the tascam speakers put the ipad in the room and record that way lol. The recordings sound waaay better in the tascam. The ipad takes away from the highs mids and lows from the voice and music ive noticed. But this is the only way I have to record for now. Wish I could post the tascam versions.thanks for the critique and listening

Like Manny, I only listened to "Queen of the Ryche."

The one suggestion I could make is in the verses. You are trying to speak them. Stop it. Just, stop it.

Treat it as a melody. You do okay in the chorus because those notes are longer and feel more melodic to you.

Feel that melody in the verses and that will get rid of the few errant pitch problems there.

This is a tough song to do. I am not sure that Geoff could do that song today. He might could do it. But he is close to my age and unless he has kept it up, he might falter. What most people don't realize is that this song is lighter than it sounds. It sounds heavy and the temptation is to go at it heavy. lighten up and let the melody float.

And how many people here could even attempt this song?

I could but I have no shame, so, that doesn't count. :lol: