Please i need a good and constructive criticism of my song) Thanks.

• TMV World Legacy Member

Say am all - I liked the yodeling effect. More on that later.

Na You, awesome. Nice and bright, which makes you strong, up top.

I agree with Tommy Dirt and Soul, a former member of our forum. Good stuff.

When I hear your voice, I think you are taking up where Seal left off. If he had another octave of range and a feel for reggae/calypso/ska, it would sound something like this. And the yodeling reminds me of the control that Jewel has over her voice.

So, are you just looking for applause? I know I could not give you any pointers. I like what you do and you are singing what your voice is meant to sing, totally in the pocket.

Thanks very much Guys I really Appreciate the nice comments!!!))

@geno, i listened to your songs and i must say they are really Cool and your vocal is really strong! keep it up))) and by the way i haven't gotten a record deal yet! hoping i'll get soon)))

Thanks very much Guys I really Appreciate the nice comments!!!))

@geno, i listened to your songs and i must say they are really Cool and your vocal is really strong! keep it up))) and by the way i haven't gotten a record deal yet! hoping i'll get soon)))

Just remember, unless you have the business knowledge of my brother, who has his own record label, you will need an attorney to help you through a record deal. Otherwise, you will work for nothing.