THIRD attempt on Iris by Goo Goo Dolls xD

• TMV World Legacy Member

Okay i hope this wont annoy anyone lol. I just really want to get the right technique and the right balance in my singing. I get a lot of feedbacks and advices from the 2nd attempt, so i decided to cover this song AGAIN to check whether im on the right track or i misunderstood their advices and tips xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GXjD6IDoQM

I like this a lot. Wow. How soon after the old one did you record this? You made some really quick and great improvements.

Right now the only issues I hear are some minor pronunciation problems (it's most noticeable on the word "breathe") and tiny pitch issues here and there, mostly around the note D4, the lowest note in the chorus.

But overall this sounds way better on so many levels. Your tone sound balanced, you're easily navigating the high notes, and there's a new level of emotion and intensity in this that I didn't hear in your previous covers.

Great job! :)

I like this a lot. Wow. How soon after the old one did you record this? You made some really quick and great improvements.

Right now the only issues I hear are some minor pronunciation problems (it's most noticeable on the word "breathe") and tiny pitch issues here and there, mostly around the note D4, the lowest note in the chorus.

But overall this sounds way better on so many levels. Your tone sound balanced, you're easily navigating the high notes, and there's a new level of emotion and intensity in this that I didn't hear in your previous covers.

Great job! :)

The other one i recorded like 3 days ago. Pheww so I really made postive improvement? If its really true then im really thankful to you guys for the advices and tips on the other old cover. I can feel a new 'feeling' when i sing right now which i feel much more less strain.

About the pronunciation, its always haunting whenever i sing english songs :lol:

Thanks so much Owen for your feedback, again. :)