Please review&critique my singing : Judas Priest - MetalMeltdown

• TMV World Legacy Member

I'm surprised you could understand what I was trying to say! I seemed to have left out a few letters here and there when I typed my reply. lol

I was trying to say that you had a great TONE going in most of it. You will be blowing people away in the near future with that voice of yours!

Second version is MUCH better! Better pitch, delivery and much more interesting to listen to. Good job!

Could I hear the original vocal in the background? If so, try to find the karaoke backing track and you be the lead singer.

Thanks for the encouragement guys, I'm really glad you liked it.

Some of the center channel info remains in the stereo field with all the effects bands use in the mix but it's like a shadow of the original voice in the background.

Cheers again.

• TMV World Legacy Member

Thanks for the encouragement guys, I'm really glad you liked it.

Some of the center channel info remains in the stereo field with all the effects bands use in the mix but it's like a shadow of the original voice in the background.

Cheers again.

That's the effect I am having with the "Immigrant Song." Even though it's center-pan stripped, there are still elements of Robert Plant in the other channels with full mix, i.e., whatever eq they used back then and studio-generated echo. So, it still sounds odd when I do it. Especially as Plant and I have different timing.