Would love opinions!

• TMV World Legacy Member

great job greg!! nice voice

PLEASE CONTACT DANIEL@YOURVOCALTEACHER.COM WWW.YOURVOCALTEACHER@GMAIL.COM
WWW.YOURVOCALTEACHER.COM
WWW.DANIELFORMICAVOCALSTUDIO.COM
www.soundcloud.com/daniel-formicahttps://www.youtube.com/user/danformica
Disclaimer-Anything I write or try to help people with on here are techniques and things that have worked for ME. They are not necessarily" right" or "wrong" but have worked for ME and my 20+ yrs as a professional working
singer.
Thank you

very nice. remember to support from the stomach and not the throat ;-).. enjoyed it... (enjoyed lego house too... some timing issues, but not bad).

Cheers,

David.

I would like more Death Cab for Cutie covers. And you sing well on this.

I ain't worried about your stomach. I would say, though, it was distracting to see you looking at the computer screen. Pretend there's an audience behind the mic. Which is a performance thing rather than just the singing thing.

Granted, this is not a "ready for worldwide release" video, just you singing.

Me, I am so ugly I break cameras with heartbreaking regularity. So, I just record audio files. I sound prettier than I look. :lol:

Which ain't saying much. :lol: :lol:

All in all, good job. This style of music fits your voice, and vice versa.

Hey Ronws, yea I can see what you mean. As you say, it was more to showcase my vocal ability rather than trying to make a high quality video; but I can see where you are coming from! Thanks for your comments, I will be sure to take them on board if I decide to make a higher quality video for future recordings :)

I am glad you understood the spirit of my comments. Your singing was fine, that was a success.

I hate it when I have done Karaoke, even on a song I know by heart and I catch myself looking at the screen when I already know every word, every beat. It's hard not to look and you are not bad or deficient for doing so. So, my advice to you is also advice to myself.

Apologies for the late reply, I have been away! Yea I know exactly what you mean! Sturdy advice for both of us and I do appreciate it immensely :)

• Administrator

Great job, Greg !!!

Would like to see you upload the video to our "Social Media" section of TMV World !

Here's a quick link for your convenience >> http://www.themodernvocalist.com/video/video/newWithUploader

If you're not a member of the Main Site, I'm sending you an invitation.....

Warmest Regards,

Adolph

Adolph C. Namlik
Administrator ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.

Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"

Hi Adolph,

Thank you so much for the message. I have signed up and uploaded 3 videos which currently say awaiting approval!

I really am thrilled to have such great feedback from these forums and appreciate absolutely everything! So again, thanks alot for your message and I hope to hear from you again soon :)

Greg

• Administrator

Hi Adolph,

Thank you so much for the message. I have signed up and uploaded 3 videos which currently say awaiting approval!

I really am thrilled to have such great feedback from these forums and appreciate absolutely everything! So again, thanks alot for your message and I hope to hear from you again soon :)

Greg

Hello Greg,

Approved all of the videos and Featured "I Won't Give Up" on the Social Home Page.

Again, Great job ! On ALL of the videos :cool:

Adolph C. Namlik
Administrator ~ The Modern Vocalist World
Western N.Y.

Email : chief188@hughes.net
716~257~9606
"My Life's A Stage"